CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

27 weeks ..sorry no picture

I have been so sick with a cold this week. I spent most of the week home on the couch. I managed to learn that 2 days of nothing but laying down...your ankles look normal as if you were never pregnant.

Finally back at work....which apparently went on with out me. HOORAY. But the office is busy for a Friday...but I am not 100% myself either.

Lily Anne is doing good I guess. She is continuing to move, which is completely comforting to know when I am sick and on meds from the doc. Summer heat is almost here in Georgia, which definitely making is really extra hot for me. I think to myself often..."what was I thinking, when I wanted a summer baby" Holy cow, I never knew what hot flashes were...well I do now.

So since I am not posting photo....Baby Update.

Beginning at this stage of fetal development, your baby's length will be measured from top of head to toe — which makes your baby nearly a full 15 inches now. And at just over two pounds, he or she has doubled in weight from four weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...