CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

30 weeks

<----all smiles! So here we are at 30 weeks! And I think we hit a growth spurt! Since we have been kinda working on the nursery and few other things around the house it has been busy. We did make it to Athens, GA this past weekend to see my family. Sam (my nephew) did a awesome job at soccer. While at my parents....my parents gave us our travel system/stroller. It is so awesome! I can not wait to use it. So for this week a survey!

How far along? 30 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 25-28 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing them since my 2nd trimester, but now I have quit buying them completely. What I have is what I've got. (hopefully)
Stretch marks? No new ones from pregnancy. I had some prior to getting pregnant.
Sleep: I know at some point during the night, I close my eyes. But when I wake up, I'm just as tired, if not more. Getting through the work day is just that... serious work on days.
Best moment this week: Um...on Wednesday (tomorrow) we get to see Lily Anne in 3d! I can not wait. Also, getting the nursery together. And I have my shower this weekend!!!
Movement: All the time. Somedays on schedule, others I think she is stubburn.
Food cravings: Desserts! OJ! and nothing good for you.
Gender: Girl.
Labor Signs: um... none that I know of. Hopefully stays away for at least another 7 to 8 weeks.
Belly Button in or out? Still in! Shallow, but in!
What I miss: Being able to get up without feeling like a old lady. Sleeping on my stomach!
What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow morning! Saturday--- My shower!
Weekly Wisdom: SLOW DOWN! <--- I need to listen to this myself. Milestones: Now starting to go to doc every two weeks at the end of June I will go weekly. Wow, this is really starting to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...