CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A fancy chair for little girls

So while Mich was moving his pharmacy to its new location...I took off and went for a spa day.

It was extremely wonderful. I went to new place in town. They offer so much more than just the typical nail place. Plus they are about $20 cheaper than the ususal place I go too.

The "delux" pedicure includes a Stone Foot Massage...OMG that was the best theing for me. I could have sat there for 3 hours or more.

But I have beautiful nails and toes again!

Anyway, the reason for the blog...look at this chair!!!! How cute for little girls. It is much smaller and had a DVD player attached for entertainment. I can not wait to tak Lily Anne oneday...but right now I want to take my 6 year old neice....Haley. They have two of these chairs.

I showed Mich when he got home .... he is exact words..... "grreeat...what a day for mommy and Lily Anne."

Anyways,
Happy
Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...