CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

31 weeks

31 weeks....what and where is time going!

I had a wonderful baby shower this weekend. Crystal and Angela did a spectacular job! We got so much stuff. (kinda unreal!) I have to start working on the thank you notes now.

We spent most of Monday putting up the items from the shower and stuff that we have bought and put aside. All finished the nursery looks really good. I was impressed with how everything has come together.

Had a dr. appt yesterday. Everything looks to be going on schedule and I am doing A+. Lily Anne heart rate was 156. She was starting to get active because Mich kept wanting to poke at her. Although, I am getting tired of stepping on that darn weight scale. GRR! I would have thought the weight gain would have slowed! But no we are still gaining 1 - 2lbs per week. It is crazy because I think I am eating less.

It looks like another busy weekend, Haley has her ballet recital this Sunday. Maybe I can sneak a few photos.

All in all we all doing wonderful and can not complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...