CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Pregnant with a cold equals nothing good!

A Cold...Now... You have to be kidding me.

I thought I was going to be so lucky with this pregnancy. I have had a wonderful experience thus far. No morning sickness, not a lot cramps..not really feeling pregnant. (except for the little spotting I had at the beginning.)

So Friday...it starts with just a runny nose I thought nothing new. But the time I left the office on Friday my ankles were no longer ankles they were HUGE CANKLES!!!! Horrible. Saturday, I had a sore throat and stopped up nose. But I just relaxed while Mich did a little yard work. Sunday...totally skipped church because of the way I felt. However, I did manage to go the Movies and see The Soloists. It was a very good movie. I was tired of being stuck in the house.

Today, I felt a little better....but now I am going back into my "bubble" head feeling. I really want to take a nap. But I think I am stuck here by my loyalty. CRAZY!!!

Well, today....it is officially 3 months til my due date. I am so ready to see her. Just not ready in the sense that we have not 100% completed the nursery...nor to we have anything we really need for the this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...