CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

25 Weeks and getting bigger by the minute

How far along: 25 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: Up 19 lbs. manily showing in my arms, now the face and BOOBS!
How much does baby weigh: I guessing a pound and half. Not sure.
Maternity clothes: 99% tops and 100% bottoms. But it is okay they are comfortable somedays!
Stretch marks: None so far. (at least from being pregnant)
Sleep: What is a full nights sleep? Will I ever see this again? I am up usually once or twice, then it is never back to sleep 100%.
Best moment this week: Oh, I would have to say watching Mich talk to my belly and Lily Anne kick in response.
Movement: LOTS ... All times now! Her favorite times are usually at 11pm and 2-4am. I am not sure I like the night schedule. Her days are all over..never consistent.
Food cravings: Whatever the moment calls for. But OJ has been since the beginning. I drink so much of it.
Belly button in or out: still a innie! I do not think it will ever "pop"
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, adult drinks, and
What I'm looking forward to: Everything! Everyday is a new day lately.
Milestone: Reaching my 3rd Tri...April 27, 2009! We are definitely over the big hump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...