CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

23 Weeks


Woohoo! only 17 more to go! okay that sounds like a long way. I have nothing really to update other than I am definitely looking pregnant and lost the ability to look downa dn see my toes. I need to paint them... sounds like a pedicure happening soon!

We spent Sunday with my parents. We got the crown molding for the upstairs room...now we just have to get it painted before my parents come back down to hang it.

So the week: I figure the endless survey....

How far along?: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: Up 16 lbs. My arms, boobs and belly are getting it.
How much does baby weigh?: I would say over 1lb now
Maternity clothes?: Yes, All of my bottoms, 90% of my tops. (I can still get away with some)
Stretch marks?: None fromt he pregnancy so far.
Sleep?: Oh, how I would love to sleep through the whole night again! I am usually up 1 or 2 times to go the bathroom.... then I can never get 100% comfortable again.
Best moment this week?: I love waking up in the morning and being able to see where she is in my stomach. Awesome! Plus, I am feeling her move all the time.
Movement?: Lots and Lots. She has her moments where she is lazy.
Food cravings?: Just the normal Orange Juice
Labor signs?: No....lets not talk about that until mid-July please!
Belly button in or out?: still a innie. I do not think it will ever "pop"
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my old clothes and just a good old adult drink.
What I'm looking forward to: getting the nursery done. Hoping the glider will come in this month! Then we can have the furniture delivered!
Milestone: Reaching my v-day over the weekend! (viability day for those who aren't familiar with the term)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...