CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OUR FURNITURE AND GLIDER ARE IN!!!

I am so excited!!!!!! I got hoem from work and notice caller ID "georgia baby furniture" WHOA..ran to the answering machine... HOORAY it is all here!!! We can finally set up delivery!

Called my parents to see if they could come down this weekend to work on the room. Get it painted and crown molding. My mom was in susch a bed mood that totally crushed my excitment.

Her comment "it is not like you need it right now". Thanks mom!!!

So, this weekend is out (April 4). (which would have been perfect weather!!)
So next weekend is out (April 11). It is Easter...no way is leaving Sam and Haley to help us.
So the next week after is out (April 18) My in-laws are coming for the Mossy Creek festival. My mom does not do the two families together....rolling my eyes!
So that leaves the last weekend in April (April 25)...
Then it is May.... Which Mich's store is moving to their new location...which is awesome. I can not wait to see the new pharmacy. Mich goes by there to check it out all the time. He is ready for the pharmacy to move.

GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...