CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

20 Weeks! Halfway!

<----Here is to making it 1/2 way!!! 20 weeks We are halfway through the pregnancy. I am totally in love with our little girl! She has been quite active the past two days. Maybe because Mich and I are back to walking at night again. The mornings are my favorite time with feeling my belly. I really can feel her! Not the kicks but when I rub my stomach I can feel exactly where she has made her self comfy. We are waiting for her to kick so we both can feel it from the outside. I really try to get Mich to feel but he gets so fustrated because he can not feel a thing. Although, my sweet tooth...is HUGE. I am really trying to curve it with fruit. Here is what is going on with Lily Anne this week: 20 Weeks
Curious about whether that melon-sized belly contains a boy or a girl? Now's your chance to take a peek! Your second trimester ultrasound, scheduled for anywhere between 18 and 22 weeks, gives your practitioner a chance to see how things are going in there. And, wow, are they going! If you're having a girl, her uterus is now fully formed and her ovaries are holding about seven million primitive eggs. If you're having a boy, his testicles have begun their descent from the abdomen to their ultimate destination: the scrotum. And while your baby is definitely getting bigger (he's about ten ounces, six and a half inches), there's still plenty of growing room in there, which allows him to twist and turn (and allows you to feel his acrobatics!). You might be noticing your nails are stronger and your hair (all over your body) is thicker and fuller than usual — all thanks to pregnancy hormones and increased circulation, which furnish extra nutrients to hair and nail cells. But while the hair on your head may be lovelier than ever, you might not be digging those sprouts on your chin. This situation is indeed temporary, but feel free to tweeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...