CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Glucose Test Day!

YUCK!!!

Well the glucose test was this morning....I had no choice in flavor...ORANGE it was. The drink was okay...but it was SUPER cold. But near the end it was getting to be horrible. It was pure sugar in my system at 9:30am!!! Then I was sent to sit for an hour. Although, Dr. Pridgen thought it would be good way to pass some of the time by doing my monthly check up. Wooohoo! Lily Anne's seems to be doing just fine. Her heart rate was 154 and strong sounding. I love hearing it...but I also love that I can feel her moving. It is more reassuring as the weeks wait in between visits.Hopefully my results will be good and I do not have to go back for a repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...