CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

24 Weeks

Okay....so this weeks photo looks like a either comstipated or my face is swelling! Although, I think it is position of my head and no makeup!

We are working on the nursery. With 100% of my parents help we were able to repaint and hang the crown molding in the nursery. We also put crown molding the other rooms upstairs (except the bonus room). Furniture is set to be delivered on Saturday before 1:30. I will post photos of the nursery then. I can not believe that we ae actually getting furniture.

I have muy glucose test tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to drinking the nasty potion...but do I really have a choice.

Lily Anne has been very active this week. My mom and Amy were able to feel a few kicks this weekend. I was sorry that she could not see more. It would figure that when everyone leaves and it is TUESDAY that she makes huge showing.

Hope everyone on has a great Easter Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...