CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

25 weeks


How far along: 25 Weeks 3 days

Total weight gain: 8lbs
How much does baby weigh: not sure...

Maternity clothes: yes 100% bottoms. A few tops...especially for length

Symptoms: none....I am hoping it stays that way!

Cravings: OJ, Fruit and anything sweet. The sweet is non-stop...although I am doing good 90% of the time to say NO! ( no change!)

Sleep: horrible: I am stuck with a another darn cold!
Movement: Lots! the baby is quite a mover!!!
Belly button in or out: Innie.

What I miss: Happy hour....a glass of wine with dinner....

What I'm looking forward to: making it through this month!

Milestone: making it past the v-day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a cold too right now! Must be the weather. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    P.S. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...