CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

36 weeks! WOW 4 weeks or less to go!

I do not think I can get any bigger!

We had our 36 week Doctor's appointment yesterday. Another internal...and it still hurt. I am 2cm dilated so hooray for progression. But was a huge reality check for me. Doctor and us decided if I dilate to 3cm before the 39th week, he will go ahead and induce on the 39th week. If she does not make her appearance before then. That would be July 20th!

I am totally for that!!! It has been one of the hottest summer's in GA! I am also so tired. I know that the tiredness is only starting but knowing the end is in sight is very exciting.

Okay...the survey...
How far along? 36 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 37 pounds.
Maternity clothes? yes.. I am ready to give them up!
Stretch marks? yes 6 of them. They started out little...but now...they are a little long. Darn those evil things!
Sleep: Oh heck...I know at some point during the night, I close my eyes. But when I wake up, I'm just as tired, if not more. Between the bathroom runs, and trying to get comfortable, ...I sleep the best I can and when I can.
Best moment this week: Knowing the end is coming!!!!
Movement: All the time. Somedays way more than others.
Food cravings: Anything really. But sweets and Orange Juice are still number 1 on my list.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks all the time now. But it is entirely okay!
Belly Button in or out? Still in! Shallow, but in! (needs to stay that way. I have a bet with Mich that I plan on winning!
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, my old clothes and being able to breathe normally!
What I am looking forward to: making it to July 20th!!!
Weekly Wisdom: SLOW DOWN! and not rush it. But I need to listen to these words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...