CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

33 Weeks....only 7 weeks to go!

33 weeks.... really. I feel ready but not ready!

We started our birthing classes this week. (actually last night). Mich and I know it is a boring class but we thought it would give maybe one good tip. We have two more classes to go...however, I think I laughed more last night thatn I have in a long time.

First, Me and Mich can not sit across from one another and practice breathing with out laughing! Horrible.

Second, we saw exactly....what 10cm means!! I was totally not using my brain! But 10cm is HUGE!!!!

So, the non sleeping, nasal congestion, and hip pain is still bothering every night. But I am just dealing with the best I can.

Okay so it is has been a few weeks.....
How far along? 33 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 30 pounds.
Maternity clothes? wearing since the 2nd tri. But I think I am through ordering or buying anymore. (crossing my fingers)
Stretch marks? I found my first few last week. But I have been globbing the lotion on several time a day now. Hopefully not to many more will show up.
Sleep: I know at some point during the night, I close my eyes. But when I wake up, I'm just as tired, if not more. Between the bathroom runs, trying to get comfortable, trying to breathe....I sleep the best I can.
Best moment this week: I guess starting the birthing classes....means we are getting somewhere.
Movement: All the time. Somedays way more than others.
Food cravings: Anything really. But sweets and Orange Juice are still number 1 on my list.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Spreading hips count. No nesting or anything else.
Belly Button in or out? Still in! Shallow, but in! (needs to stay that way. I have a bet with Mich that I plan on winning!
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, my old clothes and being able to breathe normally!
What I am looking forward to: making it through June. I am so ready for July!
Weekly Wisdom: SLOW DOWN! and not rush it. But I need to listen to these words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...