CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

35 Weeks! Lots to update

Not sure but looking at the photos...I seem to be looking more and more tired with each week.

But here we are at 35 weeks. We started going weekly to the doctor now. I had my first internal done on Monday. That was really eye popping. Needless to say, Lily Anne is doing okay heart beat was still good. I am currently about 1 to 1.5 cm dilated, which to me means nothing, because I can sit that way for weeks. I have been having a good amount of Braxton Hick contractions...but they are really not that bad.

She has been doing some moving...but definitely running out of room. She has been making sleep a chore with the up and down to bathroom and kicking. But I am SO not going to complain. I love feeling her move. I think this has been the best part ..having her all to myself.

We completed our birthing classes on Monday night as well. We got to tour the birthing center and mother/infant rooms. I still do not think I am 100% ready for what is coming in the next several weeks. I am getting nervous but I am so ready to hold and snuggle with her. I think Mich is ready to hold her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...