CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

34 Weeks!

34 weeks.... okay so this is not my best photo...but I am 34 weeks and definitely feeling it 100%.

Although, we both are very exctied about next month...I am getting more and more nervous. I am beginning to wonder are we really ready for all that it fixing to happen. I am letting the thoughts in my head leave as soon as they get there.

Last night we had our 2nd Birthing Class. We worked more on the relaxation and breathing and watched a vidoe on birth and its stages along with pain management. For those of you out there do not know me ....DRUGS AT THE FIRST MOMENT AVAILABLE!!! I am not even going to try the nautral thing. Good luck to all those who do. But I am just not one for pain!


Lily Anne has been quite the active one lately. Sometimes I think she is trying to get out or escape then others I think she is just paying me back for spicy food.


So hip apin from last week has left me for a little while. Although, in return I now have to go to the bathroom every five minutes. But I would take anything to not have that hip pain. That was horrible.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your little blessing! My Lily Anne was born in March of 2008, I hope your daughter is as much a joy to you as mine has been for me. You have a beautiful blog and I think it's funny my Lily has the same crib and letters you bought for your Lily.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...