CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Favorite Things

Totally stole from Amy(Wade's World) this morning...it is always a good reminder to share your lastest favs! Lots of things I love and keep to myself others I am glad to share...so here are my favorite things of today!
1. My OXO Tot bottle brush!! it is pretty awesome. I love the stand it came with and that it is sturdy and cleans the bottles. I hand wash and use the dishwasher on the bottles. Using the dishwasher is quick but we do not fill it up quite as fast as we use the bottles. Not wanting to buy more bottles....we end up handwashing alot. I have it in pink and love it!!

2. Summertime Swaddleme pods. Olivia would not get any sleep if we did not have these. After two weeks of her breaking my swaddle job I brough one to try. LORD HAVE MERCY is was a great night. It has been since we have used these. There are nights she still does not sleep the best but she is not screaming because she wacked herself! Now...I just need to figure out what I am going to do when it is time to unswaddle her.

3. Puddle jumper! My best friend for Lily Anne!! She puts this on and can go all over the pool with no worries at all!!!! She is my swimmer and loves the pool thanks to Lindsay for letting us come over all summer to enjoy. I really would not know what to do without you Lindsay!!! lots of hugs!

4. Pre-mixed drinks! I love them because they are quick and easy. (oh and mighty tasty!) After the kids are sleep Mich and I like to sit on the back porch and talk. This is our adult time and sometimes our only sanity moment of the day.



So, my few favorite things, while simple and a short list....

1 comment:

  1. Love the list! It's great sharing new stuff with friends. I'm going to google your bottle brush!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...