CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

32 weeks!


How Far Along: 32 weeks and then some

Size of baby: I am guessing around 4lbs...

Total Weight Gain/Loss: as of this morning....+19lbs

Maternity Clothes: pretty much all my clothes now.

Gender: Girl - Olivia Claire

Movement: I think she is playing soccer!!! Because dear lord!

Sleep: I think I sleep at some point...

Symptoms: Heartburn city!but dear lord I can not miss one single dose of med!

What I Miss: being heartburn free. not being so tired...I get tired easily these days.

Best Moment of the week: Nursery is looking pretty good!!! will share when all done!

What I am looking forward to: vacation next week! 7 long days at the beach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Anne is beach ready! Flip flops...her 1st pair. They were so cute!

But I was not allowed to ask for them back or remove them from her feet!

So on they stayed!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I'm so there with you on the heartburn. It's helacious right now!

    Have a great time at the beach. I'm so jealous that I have another month to go before our trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she loves shoes and you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...