CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday…

I am thankful for my family, my husband, my daughter. Each one has played such a huge role in life the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I love my daughter more than life! “ To wear your heart on the outside of your body”….is a complete understatement of motherhood. I can say that she is my life and let anyone do something wrong….the fire in my soul will haunt you. I have never been so proud of something that I help create. She is very reason I say, “yes, she is mine.” Although, her temper can make me crazy and think hello, I begged for this…explain to me why!!

My husband…best friend, roommate, lover, and my crutch! He has swept me off my feet from day one. I am so proud of him. He supports me when I am at my nasty PMS self to my loving ways. Yes, there are moments when we fight, exchange hurtful words, say “I am done”….except we keep standing there arguing it out. Then like two kids makeup and say I love you no matter what.

My family, where to start. My mom and I are so much alike we pick fights for fun. My dad, he is a huge teddy bear and heart of gold. My sister, the memories, jokes…OMG she is my lifesaver! I am who I am because of them. I love them all and would not know what to do if they were not there. I am a little over 2 hours away from my family. Some days I am thanking god for the miles between, then there are the days where I would like to stop in for a quick hello or dinner.

So much to be thankful for!!!

On the home front….things are good! Lily Anne has found that she has a belly and will show anyone even the dog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...