CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

catching a break...yeah right

YEAH RIGHT!

I am really beginnging to wonder about it all! We are on one BIG roller coaster. I would really like to take the exit lane instead of getting back on.

The day after Lily Anne's party she ended up with a nasty eye infection and a ear infection. However, I was not happy it....but happy with the fact that the tubes in ther ears were working the ear infection was draining out. (gross I know...but reality is gross). Oral meds, eye drops, and ear drops were in full working order. All was well in the household...so we thought.

This weekend started it all over again. Except it brought fevers, cranky, yucky baby! I thought just a cold, since her ear wer not draining except for Sunday she spiked a lovely 103 fever. Off to the after hour peds. Why the HELL did I say it was so nice not having to visit the peds office.

So now we have a double ear infection (although NO drainage)AND the DR thinks her tube has fallen out. SERIOUSLY!!! Dr (not her normal one) told us here is her meds and come back if you so not showing improvement in 2 or 3 days. Definitely come back in 2 weeks for a follow-up. Your normal Dr will most likely have you follow up with you ENT then. UM>>>nah, so yesterday we called the ENT office told them what is going on...Appt tomorrow at 11:40. I am a little bummed out...but I am hopeful that this will be over soon.

Lily Anne was a trooper yesterday. She stayed at home all day with daddy. I am so proud of him. As much as he gets on my nerves I can not live without him. He is such a great dad and husband.

UGH....sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...