CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

OVALUTION!!

HOORAY.. Fertility Friend said I ovulated!!!!!

At least I know I can ovulate, which eases my mind!

So here is to the next cycle we will try again. (We stopped trying before I ovulated) Mich was incredibly sweet the when I took my temp and saw the change...

When I was laying bed he asked since you o'd do you think we should at least give it one try. I told him no we can just start fresh and have a good time playing next few months! (what am I saying!) I am giving up this month.

Now, I am so focused on the holidays coming up! I am not ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have a busy December with lots of birthdays and a few Christmas parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...