CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary! 2 years!

I can not believe where time has gone! Our big plans are to have a nice dinner at the house. Since Mich has the day off...I asked Mich to fix dinner and surprise me.

I got Mich a 100 minutes worth of massage....he will be so happy. He totally thinks I have something else....but he gave part of mine this morning. I got a new charm for my bracelet. I just love jewelry.

---
On the subject of my temps... Apparently I am a normal person so far. I am not feeling anything. My moods have finally leveled off and feeling normal. so my hart looks just like the thing should according to the instructions. My temps are up still and I am curious to see what they will do after this weekend. I am guessing I will see it drop in the next few days like it is suppose too. I am suppose to get my period on Friday or Saturday. It is a pretty chart to look at:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...