CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

double strollers - City Select

I am dreaming of this stroller "City Select" (website). I love my Chicco single one....but now that I have to think about TWO. I have been researching them all. Some are budget friendly and some are WHOA!!! The City Select is a little budget WHOA...but I am really liking the ability do so many options... 17 to be exact. I know I will not use all 17 but this is one stroller that can go as a single to a double and then back to a single with ease. That ability is very appealing to me.



Now convincing Mich to agree with me....any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how to convince Mich...I will now have to convince S too. I LOVE this and the options to switch it up like that. Have you seen it in store anywhere??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...