CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain: 3lbs.... ( i am going to try to keep this NO more that 25!)

How much does baby weigh: not sure...
Maternity clothes: yes 100% bottoms. A few tops...especially for length

Symptoms: none....I am hoping it stays that way!

Cravings: OJ, Fruit and anything sweet. The sweet is non-stop...although I am doing good 90% of the time to say NO! ( no change!)

Sleep: Sleep is going really good in our house. If we can keep Lily Anne teething at bay!

Movement: Lots! the baby is quite a mover!!! Mich was even able to feel the baby bouncing around!
Belly button in or out: Innie.

What I miss: Happy hour....a glass of wine with dinner....

What I'm looking forward to: Christmas. The bedding arrived to day...and I am so ready to see it. Hopefully it is just what I am hoping on the colors.

Milestone: making to the half way point. This pregnancy is moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...