CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

37 weeks. Hooray Lily Anne is Full Term

okay...so I thought I would never see this week. Not due any stress or stuff. Just when we first found out, I used to look at girls who were near the end and think wow "You are so lucky".

OKAY REALITY CHECK.... You are lucky to be at the end. But generally you are not feeling the luckiness of it all. You are MISERABLE. With not getting much sleep, uncomfortable all the time, clothes that are shrinking with each wash, and oh yes more more thing...stressed because...the baby could come anytime. So with all that running through you head...no wonder.

Looking back, I have had wonderful experience being pregnant and would do it over again. Now, I am ready to meet our daughter face to face. I love feeling her move inside but I ready for Mich to experience the little movements in his arms. It is just the question when will she come out and let us play and love on her! Until next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...