CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Wishing, hoping and praying!

Okay, I am not sure where to start.

We are in our first month of TTC. Cycle start 9-23, set to ovulate on on 10-7, but I felt it on 10-6. We BD all around the date starting 10-4. I am currently in the waiting phase. Why can they make test that works overnight. (I know the saying the all good things come to those who wait) But waiting is the hardest thing I have done so far.

We are set to test next monday. I am so ready but holding as much back as I can. Since, I have been experiencing the wierd body stuff this past week. Starting with my chest, they have been hurting since the end of last week. Plus I have been going to bed at 9:30 which is so unusual because I am never in bed before midnight.

However, today I did notice chest is not hurting as much as it was Sat or Sun..
so who knows it is the waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...