CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Okay so onto Cycle #2

Today is Monday. We are officially not pregnant. (all the signs I thought were just my hormones playing a joke on me) I got AF! Oh, well. I have to remember that it was my first month off BC. I am very happy to see it come and at exactly 27 days. Whoo....I get another month to try.

I am going to be as positive as I can through this process and not stress. Okay, so we had a very busy weekend. My mother-in-law came for the weekend and we went the Mossy Creek Festival. I thought I was goint to see more Christmas stuff but I did not. Then we decorated my house for fall. She is so awesome when it comes to that.

Me and Mich are loving the fact that we have finally found a church that we both love. I look forward to sunday's now. I also, love the fact that if I miss a Sunday I can get in on podcast later that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...