CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's the small moments ....

It truly is the small things that make me happy. It makes each day enjoyable. Lily Anne came home from school yesterday all smiles. Her smiles lights up the room. She has a strong personality....sometimes it gets the best of her, but yesterday she shared her smiles with the camera.

Olivia slept most of yesterday...must be so NICE!! And gave us a pretty good night of sleep. only waking at 12am for food, then 2am for the paci.

oh the paci...I could curse it....but I love that it comforts her.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I wish my little one would give us a good nights sleep. She still has the day/night thing all wrong. Although, yesterday she thought it was a good idea to have a party both day and night... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...