CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

34 weeks


How Far Along: 34 weeks and few days


Size of baby: I am guessing around 4lbs...


Total Weight Gain/Loss: as of Moday at the dr appt....+19lbs


Maternity Clothes: pretty much all my clothes now.


Gender: Girl - Olivia Claire


Movement: Lots of it. I am enjoying 90% of the time.


Sleep: Some nights are really good others...I am not sure I sleep.


Symptoms: I am still struggling with heartburn! it is just nutz


What I Miss: being able to move quickly, a nice glass of wine!!


Best Moment of the week: we got the artwork yesterday! Now to funish the nursery this weekend hopefully.


What I am looking forward to: April 20th! I am having another u/s in 3d to check on Olivia. I am ready to see her one last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...