CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Lily Anne is rolling!





In my quest for my family to get better...which I think we are. (I am seriously crossing my fingers.) Lily Anne is finally eating her normal amounts again! She is not sleeping through the night as she was before...but that will come around again. She has learned how to roll from belly to back. She has done it a few times while in the crib...but I never saw her do. Well last night on the play mat. She was looking in the mirror while on her belly...and bam she rolled. I thought oh my goodness! So I rolled her back on her belly and she did again. After several times, I got the video camera out and caught it on tape. I am so proud of her!! Her other wonderful talent is standing up (of course we do have to hold her...but she bounces) All of this makes me think she is growing up way to fast.

She is getting to be such a big girl. I am so looking forward to being able to feed her. I loved feeding my niece and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...