CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

18 Weeks

Moving along....I am feeling the baby more and more. But flutters are no longer sweet! The baby is demanding! I have done nothing but eat this week!!!!

Not sure if "it's" bones are getting stronger from all the milk or maybe the OJ I have been drinking since DAY 1. We go through so much OJ it is unreal.

We are so ready for next week! I really hope our baby cooperates and lets us see the gender.

We are sending out a family poll to complete over the weekend. Mich is saying BOY. I am still debating...but I am 60% sure of boy. We will post the pol results on Tuesday and the real one on Wednesday. Along with wanting to find the gender out...I am ready for Mich to feel the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...