CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

17 weeks

<---Here we are at week 17. Still the bump is barely there. But none of my regular pants are fitting. This week has been a little slow. Although, I am feeling our baby more each day. Today he/she has been very active. Must be the spaghetti that I ate for lunch. It is a incrdible feeling to something move inside...you have no control over it.

I am moving slowly into my maternity clothes ove the past two weeks. I am wearing the pants full-time and tops...well, my normal tops are starting to show "lift" in the front. Give it two more weeks to grow, until next week.

Short Survery:
How far along? 17 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes?
exclusively bottoms. Top 1/2 and 1/2
Stretch marks? none so far
Sleep: once I get there it is good
Best moment this week: feeling the baby insde and starting to show a bump
Movement:
started at 15 1/2 weeks.
Food cravings: Orange Juice and anything sweet.
Gender: hoping to find out in two weeks.
Gender Preference: don't have a preference, just healthy baby will do.
Labor Signs: Um....that is a negative
Belly Button in or out? inny still
What I miss: my old clothes, I have so few to choose from these days. And sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: seeing little one at our next u/s
Weekly Wisdom: none...I am too tired to think of any
Milestones reached: feeling movements.
Milestones looking forward to: Mich feeling the movements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...