CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Life...lost track of this blog....

A friend has pointed out that I need to get back to the blog world. October, November, December, and January....well add February to this list as well..have just been so busy. My girls are growing up and free time at night is gone. We put the girls to bed and run to bed ourselves.

Lily Anne is recovering from surgery last week. 2nd set of tubes and adenoids removed. That is where part of October through December went...ear infections galore. She has moved to the 3 yr old room at school..I am so proud!

Olivia...my ham! She is growing up on me so fast. She is on table food after just refusing baby food. Understandable since she has 8 teeth..yes 8! she is walking very well behind walking toy...SCARY! I am not ready for her to walk. I know what comes next.

They have changed so much! Now schedule time to write a blog post on a normal basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...