CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Cute Smiles and Baby Kickboxing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah that is what is going on inside!!!!

It is fight to see who can win....and generally she does by me getting up and moving to make room or whatever she wants. The wakeup call I received last night (let me rephrase...in the wee morning hours) at 3:15am from the inside was not cool! It took me nearly a hour to get back to sleep only to have the alarm go off at 6:30am. I saying hands down that is insane!

Olivia: your sister did not beat mommy from the inside and the same rule will apply to you too!

About a hour after I posted yesterday....the baby store called to tell me that Olivia's furniture was in!! WTH???? your said it would 6-12 weeks....I was banking on that time. Not coming in 3 weeks after I ordered! Causing a mini freakout moment....Olivia's nursery is a still 100% in use guest bedroom! Nothing done...NOTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...