CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Cards - Shutterfly

Every year I search for the best photo to include in our yearly christmas cards. Last year I was happy to have the perfect picture for the perfect card. Then finding the right place to order them. Shutterfly has been the winner each time.

I can not say enough good things about Shutterfly. My family has enjoyed beginning able to view, download, and even order prints from my photo storage site. My first experience sold me for life....I ordered Lily Anne's birth annoucements on stationary cards and results were better than anything I had ever ordered. I loved it on the thick paper and knew it was definitely a place I would order again. Since, then I have ordered prints and photobooks. The photobooks are neat little gifts if you are looking for that extra personal touch.

So, for 2010 I find myself once again dreaming of cards.... Shutterfly's photo cards. This are at the top of my list right now.

I might even consider making a photo calendar to put on my desk or to give to grandparents for Christmas. Oh, the decisions, so many with Shutterfly's photo gift selection. The possibilities are endless with such a great site!


And saving the best for last.. Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...