CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How does Lily Anne feel?

about being a Big Sister...

I think the pictures just about sum it up! Although, I do not think she totally understands it fully...but her smile is wonderful to see!

We are so blessed and thrilled to be expecting baby #2!! We absolutely love being parents and can't imagine our lives without Lily Anne. Baby #2 is due around May 13th, 2011!!!
Last week at my 1st ob appt we were able to get a sneak peak at how baby#2 is doing. I must say I was rather shocked to see such beautiful sight! Alot different from my 1st ultra sound with Lily Anne. just amazing!

Other than just being super tired and a bit nauseated at times things are going very good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! We are due about a month apart, I'm due June 14th. I love the first ultrasouond pics. We had our first ultrasound yesterday, but the pics just look like a blob!

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...