CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mother Nature....

Seriously....I am really mad at you! Last night I was planning on a night RESTFUL sleep, however, you decided that was a huge request.

You ruined my perfectly laided out dinner of steaks on Tuesday night ....ended up for spaghetti.

Then last night you made so much noise and flickering that you woke up my child (who was sleeping peacfully) 3 times.

.......
Yes, we had thunder storms! I love/hate them. I love to sit on the back porch and watch one roll in. I love the sounds and watching the lighting bolts. I hate them now because they keep me up and worried and it completely wakes me child.

Rain is so good for everything!


.........PS on the good side to this post....Lily Anne can hear! I am happy that it woke her up. It totally means she hears! Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...