CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

First day at Day Care

So Friday was Lily Anne test day at Daycare. I surprise how well we BOTH did. I was nervus at first...but I have to get use to this. Lily Anne did just fine. I went grocery shopping and some shopping for a few things to go back to work in. It was very nice to go with just my mom!

I picked Lily Anne up and all the daycare could say was how incredible she was. They wanted to keep her and not give her back. (Although, she has been a very very easy baby....ducking from tomatos). I was reassured that I was doing good for Lily Anne. So, it is back to work bright and early on Monday. CRAZY! I have so ejoyed my eight weeks. Here are a few photos from Friday:

In my carseat ready to go.


Ready to walk in...big moment.


Okay...time to go...Lily Anne sound a sleep


Although, she did not nap normally at daycare....she still did not sleep through the night. Oh well. PS..funny...When DH was giving her bath that night she pooped in the water!! So, We had to bath her in the sink...here is photo....she liked it I think.







2 comments:

  1. I'm glad she (and you) did good at daycare!

    And about the poop incident, I'm shocked that it has never happened to us. Shocked.

    P.S. I'm knocking on wood right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's good that you both handled the test day well! I can't believe it's been 8 weeks!
    I never even thought about how they very possibly could poop in the tub...another thing I'll need to think about!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...